Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Will this save me from divorce?

There are a couple stupid things in Tim and I's relationship that could take us down - his directional retard-ness, my inability to get up in the morning without at LEAST 20 minutes of snoozing. I'm pretty sure I may see this under my tree this year.



Clocky
Introducing the alarm clock that runs away and hides when you don't wake up! Clocky gives you one chance to get up like a normal person. But if you try to cheat and stay in bed (you know who you are!), Clocky will jump off of your nightstand, alarm sounding, and wheel around your room looking for a place to hide. Fully adjustable: set it to snooze once before running away, or even not to run away at all. Clocky is genius!

1 comments:

Jill December 22, 2008 at 5:12 PM  

oh dear god i need this. i have to set not 1, but FIVE alarms to wake up in the morning. i'm a snooz-aholic.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP