Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Jealous?

Thank you Austin for bringing me back for Home Slice (mmmmmm...). Not only is the pizza delish but the clientle is chock full of great people-watching hipsters. Unfortunately, my friend CL had a shocking confession over dinner. After all this ruse meeting us for dinner there over the past year, it turns out that she actually....wait for it... doesn't like their pizza?! Excuse me? That's like renouncing God IN church. An appalling revelation and cause for me to question our friendship. I'm still reeling. She claims her "turkey sub" was great but it's just wrong. Wrong I say (fist shake)!

Anyway, for my fellow believers...

1 comments:

CL December 5, 2008 at 8:43 AM  

The cheese made me do it. We are enemies now (the cheese and I, not you and I...yet).

CL

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP