Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Weekend in Pictures

After a change of plans late Friday, it was back up I-35 to Dallas for the weekend. We'll be putting our house up for rent (hopefully we have some luck that way). All in all, a good weekend with the dogs and the man (missing all of them too much!) The weekend in pictures.

A lot of this...


Sweet Mike... sometimes they're just too cute to yell at...




Yummy Sweet Tomatoes (Dallas, 1, as there is no Sweet Tomatoes in Austin) I'm no rookie at a salad bar yet I still can't master the balance. Everytime, I build a mountain and all my chick peas and croutons roll right off, practice has had no impact!



Some naps




And I finally broke in the gocco! It's so much fun, I can't wait to use it more. Can't reveal what I made as it would be an X-mas spoiler!



Finally...more of this.



BRING ON THE WEEK!

0 comments:

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP