Friday, February 26, 2010

What She DID NOT Wear

I'm pretty sure this is the uniform at the leprechaun prison. It's also what V almost wore one day last week. I walked in just in time to cry out, "Noooooooo!" I mean, Tim had it off the hanger and was about to dress her in THIS! Out of all the cute clothes in her closet! Plus, I now understand why baby clothes are generally fabricated in "gender-specific" colors. At this age, we get an awful lot of..."Oh, it's so cute." or "Is it a he....or a she?"

However, she did also wear some pretty cute stuff. Although I don't remember all the "wheres" we can pretty much assume it was for a walk around the lake and some yellow cake batter frozen yogurt (I'm pretty sure the employees at Westlake Yogurt are staging an intervention for me). The days of stay-at-home-mom life are in the single digits - have to get as much yogurt in as possible before next week!

Valentine's Day (celebrated with frozen yogurt of course).


Gap - velour dress with heart pockets

Old Navy - pink cardigan, navy dress, striped leggings (with ruffle bum!)

Old Navy - one-piece



Baby Birgitte Bird on a Wire Dress and cardi


Janie & Jack dress, tights, boots

2 comments:

mom February 27, 2010 at 3:57 PM  

I need these photos!!!!!

Kelly March 3, 2010 at 8:17 PM  

so cute! almost makes me want my own, but I think I still need a bit more time...you don't like stuffing birds? it's the best part. Sometimes I wear surgical gloves when I handle raw meat, like when I have fake nails, terrified about salmanella creeping in under them, it's weird, but I feel like it's more sanitary.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP