Thursday, February 25, 2010

On the hunt for...the perfect waist belt

I head back to work to work on Monday and have two major fashion dilemmas 1) I still have a lot of weight to lose to be "pre-baby" fightin' weight (especially in my stomach!) and 2) I'll be pumping at work and possibly nursing lil V at lunchtime at the daycare. I've realized that I'm probably going to need to keep wearing some of my maternity clothes (especially dresses) because they are forgiving in the waist, and often stretchy enough to nurse in without having to pull my dress up around my neck. But, to take maternity wear to I'm not pregnant no more, some of these dresses and skirts could really use a waist belt. So, this week I'm on the hunt for the perfect belt. The early contenders...

Basketweave belt, $69, Banana Republic


Linea Pelle (via Bluefly), $105

Black Knot, $14.50, Windsor
Interlocking Belt, Anthropologie, $48

Ticker Tape Belt, Anthropologie, $58

Quite frankly, the search could most definitely stop at anthro...so many options I'm overwhelmed!

p.s. I'll also take one of these little pretties in each color (anthro, $58) - I need great accessories since I'm in a "transitional" clothes stage, yes? Je t'aime!!

1 comments:

CL February 26, 2010 at 6:27 AM  

I don't think you could go wrong with any of these belts. Love them. Someday when I have a waist, I'm going to buy one, too.

  © Blogger template 'Isolation' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP